I have signed up to complete a total of four events for Susan G. Komen for the Cure this year. The 3Day in Chicago and Atlanta as a Walker, the 3Day in Minneapolis as crew and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at Mall of America as… a… RUNNER! (Who’s joining me in a couch to 5K?)
Why am I telling you this? Well, I hope you will support me in this amazing challenge with your good wishes, a prayer or two and a little money. I set my fundraising target at $2300 for Atlanta and Chicago, $1000 for the Twin Cities and $100 for the 5K. Of course, I’d love to blow the doors off those goals.
If you want me to EARN my money, here are a few things I’m good at and willing to do for the cure:
1. Cleaning and organizing of any sort
2. Making stuff. Spot something on Pinterest you like but no time? No equipment? I’ll do it. For a fee.
3. Video Home Inventory
5. Marketing and Management Consulting
6. Ghost Writing
7. Resume Writing and Cover Letter Assistance
8. Painting – indoor and outdoor, not portraits
9. Pet Sitting
10. What do you need?
Rates Not Negotiable:
1. Child Care
2. Lawn Care
3. Computer training
4. Database Development
5. Spreadsheet design
6. 1:1 Computer training
7. Software Installation and training
9. Personal Shopping (i.e. Errand running)
10. Lean Six Sigma Systems Design and Implementation
Digital scrapbooking and card making class – March 2012
Dove Chocolate Discoveries Party – March 2012
Mom’s Morning Out: Sign your kids up for a morning of crafts and games while you shop and take a break! Dates and rates TBD
Crafts and Rummage Sale – when my community has their community-wide sale
I am always looking for good ideas so please feel free to e-mail me or leave me a comment on this post. Thanks for your support!