1. Be completely debt free.
2. Go to Italy.
3. Get a pedicure (I’ve never had one. I hear they’re lovely)
4. Get another article published.
5. See all 5 of the Great Lakes.
6. Ride an ATV.
7. Drive a Boat.
8. Visit Acadia.
9. Have a fully-funded emergency fund.
10. See more of Europe.
11. Take a fantastic vacation all by myself.
12. Take a fantastic vacation with my hubby.
13. Ditch the UAV and pay cash for my dream car.
14. Find my purpose.
15. Climb a mountain.
16. Learn to swim.
17. Learn to speak Spanish.
18. Practice in Spain.
19. Practice in Mexico.
20. Create an even greater list of things to do before I’m 60!